𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 during this difficult time. We’ve been overwhelmed with messages about plans to re open and we wanted to give you a brief update of where we are at!
We hope to open on July the 4th this is currently the date the government has set. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 this is a guideline and could change, we will be watching updates daily and keeping you informed. By Chloe Leah Beauty also have to follow the guidelines of Holiday Inn as we are inside the hotel, so this date is subject to change!
The bookings system is 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 for the whole of July and will be reopened once we have the confirmation that we can definitely open, please stay tuned online for all future updates.
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚s 𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾19?
- We will manage social distancing
- Staggering appointments, You will be the only person in the salon during your appointment
- Implementing new health and safety procedures, following PPE measures, hand sanitisers at all stations.
- Clients will be asked to arrive to their appointment as close to the time of the appointment to avoid engaging any contact with other clients.
- We will no longer provide hot drinks or magazines.
- You will have access to hand santiser as soon as you enter the salon.
- We want to assure you we wash ALL towels at 60 degrees and change the towels after every client has had their appointment.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in the salon including making sure that common surfaces, door handles, surfaces etc are wiped clean using a disinfectant between each client and on every hour.
- Deep cleaning, we will be adding to our already strict cleaning policy. The treatment room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised at the beginning and the end of every day on top of staggering appointment to ensure further stringent cleaning measures.
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚?!
Please all subscribe to our CLB blog section then you will receive all the relevant updates on our latest offers, news updates and so much more! click HERE to subscribe.
N E W | T R E A T M E N T | A L E R T